The Vice President of Operations will oversee the implementation of strategies and provide guidance and direction to improve the delivery of services with a focus on impact, quality, sustainability, and growth. Reporting to the Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer of this nonprofit parent organization, the Vice President of Operations will have executive management responsibility for the operations serving the St. Louis, MO region. This position includes development, leadership and oversight of the clinical services and all other programs and services in the state. Spano Pratt Executive Search is a retained executive search firm representing this opportunity. Professionals interested in this opportunity may contact Jamie Pratt for a confidential discussion.
The Vice President of Operations collaborates with the parent organization toward its goal of increasing mission impact through strategic growth, financial management, media relations, marketing strategies, and government relations responsibilities as well as continuity of quality care and service provided by the agency as it pertains to its services received in Missouri.
1. Serve as an active member of the enterprise-wide executive leadership team providing input and leadership in all areas of operations, implementation of strategic initiatives, participation in agency events, and representation of the agency in community settings.
2. Provide leadership in the Missouri region for all operating aspects of the agency including supporting staff across the enterprise with understanding, accepting, and excelling toward the goals of the organization.
3. Work collaboratively with the parent organization and corporate services team to assure movement towards consistent, high quality operations, including but not limited to: recruiting and retaining quality, high performing staff; maintaining and enhancing current social services; developing and implementing medical, mental health, legal, and food services; and assuring a strong partnership with pharmacy to maximize utilization.
4. Operate programs in order to build on current quality performance metrics; meeting or exceeding expectations of parent organization and national benchmarks. Achieve productivity standards, and implement quality enhancement efforts through technology, training, and quality improvement activities as set forth by the parent organization.
5. Participate in needed stakeholder engagements including but not limited to: representing the organization in the community, participating in fundraising and government relations efforts, and serving as an effective spokesperson.
6. Work collaboratively across functions with finance, technology, facilities, organizational development, human resources, compliance, and legal staff leadership to maximize the operations and success of the parent organization.
7. Any and all other duties as assigned by the parent organization Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer or designee.