SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Professional background should include at least eight years of experience in fundraising, particularly in preparing and soliciting major six and seven figure gifts.
• Bachelor’s degree from accredited college and/or university is required.
• Requires experience developing and maintaining comprehensive fundraising programs including annual, major, principal, planned, corporate and foundation giving.
• Proven track record of principal-gift level fundraising
• Ability to work with and motivate a broad spectrum of people including major donors, community leaders, staff and the Board of Directors.
• Authentic alignment with the mission of Curative Care to improve the function and quality of life for persons with disabilities or limiting conditions through high quality care and services.
• Valid WI driver’s license
Physical Demands: Work is sedentary with some walking. Regular work hours are scheduled by supervisor and may vary on occasion due
to volume of work and events scheduled. Some local travel required to meet with donors and prospects.
Environmental Demands: Physical surroundings are pleasant and comfortable, but are subject to numerous interruptions.