1. Develop and lead a formal culture and organizational development program that addresses the patient focus, market, philanthropic, and staff alignment elements of the ARCW culture that includes employee engagement, organizational assessment for human capital, personnel and succession planning and organizational culture.
2. Ensure effective integration of newly acquired sites/staff into the ARCW culture; to create alignment with the mission and vision, the market culture ideals and the collaborative teamwork necessary to deliver the integrated care model which is key to our success.
3. Organizational Culture: Training and continuous focus, education and support of the ARCW patient centered, market and philanthropic elements of the ARCW culture.
4. Patient-centered: Development and implementation of initiatives in collaboration with program and clinical leadership to assure an excellent patient experience for individuals accessing ARCW services.
5. Employee Engagement: Annually administer the Gallup or similar employee survey, evaluate results and identify strategies to improve all employee and key performers satisfaction.
6. Organizational Assessment: Identify current and future human capital needs of the organization to support all aspects of operations with a focus on key positions.
7. Personnel Planning, Assessment and Development: Identify key performers who can meet current and future needs, assess the need for professional development and establish, implement and monitor progress of professional development plans.
8. Succession Planning: Assessment of need, identification of candidates and succession planning for leadership and key health care positions.
9. Employee Development: Strategically develop, build and implement management training modules for employees, key staff and management positions, and provide coaching to leaders on priority management and leadership topics.
10. Participate with department directors and executive management in the development of ARCW’s services and programs as a strategic partner, particularly from the perspective of the impact on employees and volunteers and on succession planning, recruitment, and retention of talent matched to ARCW’s evolving strategy.
11. Develop assessment models to identify competency, knowledge and training gaps, and develop and deliver programs to fill the educational shortfalls, and enhance effectiveness of employee performance in achieving ARCW’s goals and objectives.
12. Assume shared responsibilities of ARCW’s top management team including participation in government relations and fund development, strategic planning, advocacy efforts, attendance at ARCW events, and serving as a media spokesperson as appropriate.
13. Any and all other duties as assigned by ARCW’s President and Chief Executive Officer.