Curative Care is a leading community resource that provides high quality services to children, adults and senior citizens with disabilities or limiting conditions at community-based sites and natural settings in Milwaukee and surrounding counties. Programs offer a variety of purposeful, goal-oriented activities and opportunities that promote independence and enrich lives. Curative sees people for their abilities and their amazing staff works with them to improve their function and quality of life. Founded in 1919, Curative Care offers programs and services at eight community-based sites in southeast Wisconsin.
As a member of the Senior Leadership Team, the VP of Finance and Controller has overall responsibility for revenue management, budget management, cost benefit analysis, forecasting needs and strategic leadership of the Accounting and Revenue Team. Curative Care Network has partnered with Spano Pratt Executive Search to identify the Vice President of Finance and Controller For a confidential conversation and to learn more about this opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Responsible for directing all aspects of accounting operations, overseeing all transactions related to general ledger, receivables, payables, payroll and financial reporting.
• Accountable to provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends in order to assist the CEO/President, the Board and other senior executives in performing their responsibilities.
• Serve as an advisor from the financial perspective on any contracts into which the corporation may enter.
• Monitor financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; proposing corrective actions; and minimizing the impact of variances.
• Advising the Manager of Revenue on matters related to billing, accounts receivable, collections and cash application processes.
• Evaluate the Finance Department structure and function for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the group as well as provide individuals with professional and personal growth.
• Represent the company to financial partners, including Curative Boards, financial institutions, investors, foundation executives, auditors, public officials and campus partners.
• Remain up to date on nonprofit audit best practices and state and federal law regarding nonprofit operations.
• Support the Mission, Vision and Values of Curative.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications:
1. Master’s degree in Accounting or business administration with at least 8 years of leadership experience within a Finance Department.
2. The incumbent will ideally have experience leading finance (accounting, budgeting, control, and reporting) for a complex nonprofit with multiple funding sources including government (federal and state) contracts and an affiliate structure with diverse program areas delivered regionally.
3. Knowledge of financial practices and billing in a health care and/or non-profit setting essential.
4. Should have experience in partnering with an executive team, and have a high level of written and oral communication skills.
Curative Care Network headquarters is located at 1000 North 92nd Street in Milwaukee, WI. The organization has 8 locations in the immediate SE Wisconsin region each offering specialized services.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed